Seminar - 06/20/17 Understanding the Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Billing Process
This seminar is intended for our J5 Part A providers billing on a UB-04 or electronic equivalent.
Submitting MSP claims correctly continues to pose issues for the provider community. If you are struggling to code and bill MSP claims correctly and would like to learn how to submit your claims correctly the first time, please join WPS GHA for a 1/2 day
seminar. At the end of the seminar you will:
- Understand the MSP Provisions
- Be more familiar with MSP billing/ coding guidelines
- Understand how to update beneficiary information on the Common Work File (CWF)
Time of Event:
Sign-in: 8:30 - 9:00 AM
Event: 9:00 - 12:00 PM
To cancel your registration, open the module titled “06/20/17 Understanding the Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Billing Process" and click on Unregister.
Registration and Payment
– If you do not already have a Learning Center profile set up, please click the Create a Learning Center Profile box at the top of this screen and create one before registering for an event. Each person wishing to attend an event must
register separately and have a unique profile set up within the Learning Center using a unique email address.
Pay Online for Instant Registration
– WPS GHA uses PayPal for online payments. PayPal accepts both credit and debit cards and there is no need to create a PayPal account! If you do have a PayPal account, you may enter your bank account information to have the
registration fee deducted directly from your checking account. To complete your registration, click on the radial button next to Register. Above on the right, click Add to cart. You may either complete your registration or continue browsing through our events
and add more to your cart. Once you have everything you wish to attend added to your cart, enter your name and email address associated with your Learning Center account, agree to the Terms & Conditions, and complete your registration using PayPal.
Each person wishing to attend an event must register and pay separately using a unique email address.
Request to Pay by Check
– Note: Payment must be received in our office before your registration for the event can be completed and your seat is guaranteed.
Please fill out the Request to Pay by Check form
using Seminar Reference Code (062017MSP) and the rest of the required information. Once the form is filled out, submit your request and you will be taken to a page to download a Payment Form that needs to be mailed in along with your check. Please indicate
the seminar you would like to attend by listing the Seminar Reference Code (062017MSP) on the Payment Form. Once payment is received, if seats are available WPS GHA will register you for this course and you will receive two emails letting you know you have
been assigned to the course and are registered to attend this event. If your payment is received after capacity has been reached, WPS GHA will issue a full refund following the date of the seminar.
Receipt of Payment
– Once you are registered for a course, you may choose to have a receipt emailed to you by logging into the Learning Center, clicking on the course, and following
Select from the sessions below to register.